Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain non-public personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information in transaction related matters, such as on the Pawn Loan Agreement.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- ULTRAPAWN Customer Registration Form
- phone calls with you,
- letters or e-mails from you,
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of ULTRAPAWN and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of ULTRAPAWN and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by ULTRAPAWN’s policies, applicable law, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Although ULTRAPAWN only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout the ULTRAPAWN website. ULTRAPAWN cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users click on external links at their own risk. ULTRAPAWN cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links on the ULTRAPAWN website.
Advertisements & Sponsored Links
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that ULTRAPAWN participates on are subject to ULTRAPAWN’s Privacy Policies, as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate or engage on them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal information. ULTRAPAWN will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourages users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact ULTRAPAWN only through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. ULTRAPAWN may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised that they use sharing features at their own risk and discretion.
ULTRAPAWN, through our social media accounts, may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url's. Users are advised to take caution before clicking any shortened url's published on social media platforms by ULTRAPAWN. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url's are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking. Users click on shortened URL’s at their own risk. ULTRAPAWN cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.