UltraPawn offers a special small business lending program, which allows businesses to borrow short term cash against either their business or personal property. Whether you are looking to start a new business and need financing, or looking to cover payroll and overhead costs, UltraPawn is the right solution for you. With ULTRAPAWN’s small business program, you are able to customize the loan to suit your particular needs. Business customers are also assigned to designated members of our business services team, which allows business customers to deal directly with the same person throughout the life of the transaction. In business, time is money. That’s why we work hard to quickly create custom business loans for our customers and wire funds within 24 hours whenever possible. If you are looking for reasonably priced alternatives to finance your business, call ULTRAPAWN today.
Qualifying for a small business loan involves many hurdles for an owner, including: excessive paperwork, a lengthy approval process, low approval rates, collateral and personal guarantees for security, fixed monthly payments, and restrictions related to the use of funds.
A Business Cash Advance could be just what you are looking for. Using our Business Cash Advance program will eliminate the headaches associated with traditional financing and allow you to spend the working capital received however you choose. Our Business Cash Advance program has one of the highest approval rates in the Business Cash Advance industry, allowing you to access the funds you need quickly. We approve companies that have exhausted all other avenues for funding. We provide a variable repayment payment options that is related to your rate of sales.
Flexible Payment Structure
- No fixed monthly payments
- No collateral
- No usage restrictions
- We get paid when you get paid!
Receive Money Quickly and Efficiently
- One-page online application
- Approximately 80% of applicants qualify for our services
- Simple approval process
Leading Cash Advance Company
- Professional, personalized customer service
- No hidden costs or fees
- Reputation for honesty & integrity
Our industry leading Accounts Receivable Financing Services program is available nationwide across a wide range of industries. Companies involved in wholesale or distributor activities almost always offer credit terms for volume orders. This gives their clients sufficient time to sell products before payment is due and can sometimes cause cash flow problems for the distributor involved. While waiting on credit sales payments, the distributor must continue his commercial activities. These activities could include purchases from manufacturers, equipment upgrades, logistics payments or essential payments such as payroll processing or utility payments.
If the distributor fails to maintain inventory, for example, the company will soon find itself with a reduced customer base. Our Accounts Receivable Financing programs consider all of these issues and we understand the problems faced by distributors who offer substantial credit terms to their customers. Most applicants will qualify for our Accounts Receivable Financing as our approval rate is one of the highest in the industry. Our main requirement to qualify for our Accounts Receivable Financing, is that the applicant offers credit sales to customers with a strong credit rating. The majority of our Accounts Receivable Financing applicants are seeking to expand their operations or need additional cash flow to prevent loss of business.
Contact us today and one of our Accounts Receivable Financing specialists will answer all of your questions, determine if you are suitable for our service and offer recommendations for additional services that may be beneficial to your business. The main attraction of our service is that enterprise owners, distributors, wholesalers, and other small business owners do not have to request a line of credit from a bank or other financial institution.
Our Equipment Financing programs allow small-business owners to obtain an alternative source of capital that eliminates the cash flow issues commonly associated with running a business. It is now possible for all of our clients to purchase essential equipment or assets if expanding to larger premises. The actual benefits of the Equipment Financing program are numerous and include the following items:
- A fixed rate is available for all Equipment Financing options.
- The time allowed for fixed rate Equipment Financing is flexible and is defined in the initial stages of the agreement.
- 100% financing is an option. This of course means that your working capital is unaffected by entering into an equipment financing agreement.
- You do not have to purchase equipment as a lease option is also available. Many companies choose leasing ahead of outright purchase as it allows them to replace outdated equipment with new models as they are released and at no additional cost.
- If your working capital is limited, it will not prevent you receiving an Equipment Financing program. Viable businesses will always receive due consideration, that banks and other financial institutions may not provide.
- Long-term Equipment Financing options are available. These reduce monthly payments and for a growing business reduced payments in the early stages of expansion can be a lifesaver.
- We can also ensure that any Equipment Financing activities are used to decrease your tax burden.
- In some cases, off-balance-sheet options can be utilized with our Equipment Financing options.